Moondog911

Jan 20, 2005
Hey all...New member from Maryland. I'm 38 and started MX racing 2 years ago with my son. I always thought it looked easy but man was I wrong. Not only do I have trouble walking for several days after a race...but keeping the bikes running is a full time job. I race an '01 KTM 125...bought it used but it's been a real great bike. My son is on an '04 RM 85 and thats the main reason I came to this site. This bike keeps the parts dept. in business. Just went to put a top-end in the bike (waited way too long) and found a chip in the plating. A friend at work let me in on the DRN site and talked a lot about Eric Gorr's work. Planning on sending him the jug to see what he thinks. Anyway...I race in an organization called MAMA (Mid Atlantic Motocross Assoc.). There are a lot of great people there. Hope to learn a lot from this site.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site moondog :cool:

Glad you found us and we think your refererence is right. This is the best drun tootin' dirtbike site on the web and we are surpassing many of the dirt rags as well.

You cannot go wrong sending your jug to Eric. If you have not got in the mail, do so quickly and spring is just around the corner and they get busier than a one armed paper hanger when the season looms large.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Welcome to the wonderful world of DRN. Don't mind Tony he's from Texas and they type er um talk funny down there. :coocoo:

Top Bottom