melinko65

Jan 14, 2006
Whats up ? im mike and i live in ohio :moon: i have a husqvarna 250cc ( :laugh: bored to a 285cc :laugh: ) hoping to learn some things about my bike and try to put out some advice for anyone that needs it

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Watch the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for information on an upcoming spring ride at Paragon Adventure Park.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
I'm from Cleveland area. I used to ride down by you alot at Leavittsburg sand dunes and Hillsville. Always looking for new places if there is any more near you. Enjoy that Husky! :)

mswartz602

Feb 21, 2006
im from northeast ohio . always looking for new people to ride with. I go down to wellsville often. just raced at big game on the 12th of feb. :( horrible race.

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
I have friends that go down to Wellsville often as well. I've never been there, but will go for sure this year now that I have my own truck. My friends always camp out down there and I never wanted to stay all weekend. Definitely be down there this year though! Where do you live at exactly mswartz?

Top Bottom