IslandDrive

Oct 23, 2005
Hey guys,

Im very new to this hobby, never riding before, but it looks like tons of fun, and out here on the west coast of Canada there are lots of places to ride.

I am 16, 5'11 150 pounds and am considering purchasing a 1991 Yamaha RT 180 as my first bike. What I am wondering is; is this a good bike to start with? I plan to do alot of reading up before I start getting my feet wet.

download.php

download.php

download.php

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

IslandDrive said:
I am 16, 5'11 150 pounds and am considering purchasing a 1991 Yamaha RT 180 as my first bike. What I am wondering is; is this a good bike to start with? I plan to do alot of reading up before I start getting my feet wet.

Check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for great information on what dirtbikes might suit your needs and desires. There is a great group of folks that hang out in there always willing to help a newbie to the sport.

Top Bottom