New Member getting serious

K80DiD

Nov 28, 2007
Hello to all...my husband introduced me to this forum in hopes that I can develop some connections within the "motocross" world since I am highly interested in getting serious about the sport.

I have been surface riding for about a year now. I would really, really like to get serious about riding and maybe start racing but that is a far-fetched idea as of right now. I'm interested in maybe viewing some instructional videos and/or books on the basics of riding techniques, etc.

I'm the type of girl who likes to give 110% but I've gotta learn how to give that much first! If there is anyone out there who can guide me in the direction I need to go that would be wonderful...or, just to make some women motocross friends would be great too!

Kaytie

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site!

Be sure and check out the Women's Forum. There are a great bunch of gals in there and they are always willing to help.

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
for some good instruction look at the gary semics line of dvd's. i have bought a couple and they have helped a lot! also transworld skills and skills 2 are good dvd's. or just start postin some questions in the riding techniques forum.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…