knight rider

Jul 17, 2010
What is up all? my name is mike, from florida, but living here in socal now days. I just picked up an 02 yz450f last year but have not had a chance to really get out on it this year. also have a ttr125 for the wife and my daughter has been kicking around on a pw50 for the last 2 years. I needed to keep up with her so I picked up that 450. first off way to much bike for me but I am doing ok. I am really a streetbike/track rider and have a gsxr 750 and a 600. would really like to get out in the dirt more. looked around for a socal forum but I could not find anything so I went ahead and signed up here. I will be having a lot of questions since I am kind of new to the game.

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
Welcome!

If you are interested in getting out to ride more I recommend joining a club. Southern California has a lot to choose from, although most focus on racing. For your family I recommend the "Training Wheels Motorcycle Club" (TWMC). Here is our website: http://www.trainingwheelsmc.com/

The TWMC is a family oriented club that has outings in the desert every month from October through June. It is a great chance to get out, meet other people, find riding buddies, and participate in various organized rides.

Rod

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Welcome Knight rider. Second the suggestion on joining TWMC if you are interested in some desert stuff. If you ride MX you live very close to the oldest MX track in California, the Perris track and right in the middle of about 5 other MX tracks.

Top Bottom