RyanSzpara

Oct 13, 2004
Hey, just joined beacuse i need some help with my bike and thought you guys could help. I love riding.....i started on snowmobiles and fourwheelers and my uncle recently gave me his 1973 yamaha DT3 250 and it needs igniton work . Anyway im 18 and looking forward to riding my bike when get it running again.

Also how do you change your user picture? or get one for that matter?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Regarding your Yamaha, I would suggest that you put a thread in the Vintage Bikes / Racing Forum. There is great group of old farts that hang out in there that were around when the Yamaha was state of the art. :)

Although I don't exactly understand your question about pictures, check out the What are Subscribers and SupportTeam Members? thread for information regarding what the benefits are for the various levels of membership.

If you mean avatars, all avatars used on DRN are designed by a member of the site. There is a group available to subscribers and an expanded group available to support team members.

I see you are from Michigan, for opportunities to hook up with some fellow members watch the Michigan Trail Riders forum. There is a tremendous group of DRNers in the Michigan area.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom