KXrider12

Sponsoring Member
Jan 2, 2002
Ok i just got my new PC platinum pipe for my 01 KX125 and im all happy as you can geuss. I pull it out of the bag and theres a dent in the back side of the pipe(right behind the second braket that hooks up to the frame). Is this suposed to be there because there is not any scratches on the pipe in the dent and its a brand new pipe. Its not really a big dent but if it isnt suposed to be there will it hurt my performance. Kinda wondering cause i just paid alot of money for this thing and dont want to have a dented pipe before i get to ride.

Thanks for all the help
Dustin

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I could be a "dent" on purpose to help with clearance issue's both the PC & FMF pipes I had them in that area to help with clearance. Or haven't you compared the stock pipe's size to the PC yet, you should notice the PC exspansion chamber is larger.

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
Originally posted by KXrider12
... egzactly ...

When was that word introduced to the English language?  ;)

darringer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 2, 2001
My 99 rm125 had the same "dent" in it for clearance. The pipe would hit the head if it wasn't there.

KXrider12

Sponsoring Member
Jan 2, 2002
Originally posted by Studboy

When was that word introduced to the English language?  ;)

Oh you know me im quite the little invinter, and any words that are misspelled i have invented. :yeehaw: now dont rag me to much

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
Just messin' with ya. You know, I have "invinted" a few things in my time too.... ;)

Top Bottom