ARrider

Jan 30, 2005
Hello I'm Branden, I'm 16, got me a '86 suzuki DR100 back in the 6th or 7th grade. sold it to help fix our polaris that is now stolen, kinda got outta dirtbikes and into quads. now im in to both, my dad bought a highly modded '96 foreman. for xmas all I asked for was money, I had 900$ and my dad loaned me 300$ to get my '94 CR250 which is now what I ride. hopefully this summer I'll get a few mx races in! :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

There are some great trails in Northern Arkansas and Southern Missouri. Watch the Heartland Spodes and Mid-West DirtRiders forums for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers.

You got a great bike in the CR. Check out the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forum for oodles of great info on the bike.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom