Rider 007

Feb 10, 2000
I'm posting this at the request of a friend:

Just trying to get a feel for how many riders we've got in the area and what they like.

If there was a riding area in the central SC area, perhaps around Columbia, that was several hundred acres and offered several MX tracks, flat track, bike only trails, quad and bike mixed trails, camping, concessions, pro shop, service and repair shop, etc, would you patronize it?

If so, what do you think an acceptable entry fee would be?

What would you like to see at this type of facility?

What would you not like to see?

I know some people that have asked me what I thought of the idea and I told them I would ask around to take the temperature of the people in the Southeast to see if there was interest in a park in that area.

Any input is welcome and appreciated.

:ride:

towlie

Jun 5, 2005
Always interested in new riding areas. I live in Rock Hill and I would love to see a full sized Outdoor National type track within an hour of here. I see lots of tracks (as I am guilty of this at my home track) that are very narrow, like they are made for one bike and a lot of racing/passing doesn't occur. Instead, you end up following the leader or possibly waiting for people to get way ahead so you can catch up at a decent pace. Same for the trails. The motorsports park that I frequent has great trails, but they rarely let you out of 2nd gear and there is absolutely no place to pass. Long, open straits IMO are missing in the tracks and trails and I would like to see some of these faster sections. :nod:

I usually pay $10-$20 depending on where it is. :cool:

racingfool

Mar 2, 2006
Hey would love a track in South Carolina..I'm a new rider and want to get all I can to go pro ....are there any track now in south carolina???? Hope some one will take pity and me and give me a hond ..Thanks Racingfool

cnielse5

~SPONSOR~
Feb 22, 2005
Anybody have any suggestions for riding around columbia SC? My Bro is moving there and i visit him and want to know were to ride.

Top Bottom