ZKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2002
howdy,
well i got my new 12 sprocket put on last night, now running a 12/48 drive...it was kind of hard to tell, since it was so damn cold, i just drove up and down the drive, but 3rd hooked up big time!!!....just thought i would share in case anyone was playing around with final drive!

HOTRODKY428

Oct 24, 2002
YEA I WAS GONNA GO TO A 50 TOOTH REAR...I SHATTERED MY BACK HUB,CHAIN GUIDE..AND MY SPROCKET LOOKS LIKE A TACO SHELL...I JUST GUTTED MY PIPE TO GIVE ME SOMTHING TO DO... BUT MY NEPHEW JUST BOUGHT A WICKED RM 250 SO I NEED TO IMPROVE SOMEWHERE..THE GOOD THING ABOUT KY ITS HILLY

ZKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2002
jason--i forgot to even pay attention to the difference in my adjusters..but i know it wasn't much, i'm sitting around the "4" mark right now..today i ended up throwing in a 290 main, as my 300 was still leaving the plug a bit wet. the ol' 87 is running better now than it probably ever did. now if i will just bite the bullet and put on a pipe---i just have a hard time justifiy it for riding on trails and screwing around...but i do need a silencer, mine is definitly not original!!!! hell i'm not even sure it's a muffler, it may be an old soda can!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom