chrlyptbull

Apr 1, 2006
Hello everyone my name is Chuck and I am new to DRN, I am looking for some good places to ride in Missouri, and some decent people to ride with I am in the Kansas City area and dont know to many people that like to ride, I am originally from Northern MI where there is more places to ride than there are roads ( LOL ) so when I got around to buying another dirt bike down here I never dreamt that I would have such a hard time finding places to ride and people to ride with. Well thanks for your time everyone and be safe out there !!!!!!!!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Welcome aboard, We have several members in your area that immediately come to mind and likely many more who don't post a lot that are in a similar situation to yourself. Stick around, get a feel for the place and I'm sure you'll find som new riding buds and places to ride in short order.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Mid-West DirtRiders forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow midwesterners. Say hi to biglou when you pop in. He is always planning a ride or working on his bikes.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom