eprovenzano

Nov 7, 2005
I've been away from the dirtbike world for 20+ years... My son got a bike, which gave me the itch to get my old bike (74 Honda CR250M out of moth balls) We got her going with no problems, but after riding her on modern MX tracks, and after riding my son's 99 YZ125, I decided it was time I go modern. so I sold my baby, and purchased a 99 KX250. since then I've been riding when I have the time. My son and I get to a track about 6 times per year, other than that, we are mostly hitting the trails.

Its good to be back.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc.

We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts. Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area.

As far as bikes go, check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for great information on what dirtbikes might suit your needs and desires. There is a great group of folks that hang out in there always willing to help a returning newbie to the sport. Your story mirrors mine. I have 8 new bikes and 2 vintage machines in my garage now, so watch out!

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom