tennkx

Jan 15, 2005
new to the site

The site looks very good. I am glad to be a part of it. I just bought my first bike last week, a 01 KX250 and am looking forward to getting some time in on it if it ever stops raining in TN. I have been riding 4 wheelers for about 10 years and was ready for something different so I am now on a KX. :ride:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site tennkx :cool:

Thanks for the complement. DRN would not be what it is without the participation of the many fine members here. It is us and we are it, so to speak.

What part of Tennessee are you in? We have a number of folks in the SW corner and some folks just across the border in northern Georgia.

We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts. BTW - Welcome over from the darkside! ;)

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Check out the Southern Spodes forum and the Kentuckiana Chapter forum for some opportunities to hook up with fellow DRNers. There in a ride "Between the Lakes" at least once (if not twice) a year. Watch for info.

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
hi tennkx,

i mostly ride windrock (6-miles out of oak ridge) and the back yard practice track...

one big difference to remember is that the bike will fall over when you come to a stop - unlike the atv :bang:

i have been to LBL in your area for camping but have not been to the riding areas - i hear they are rough - any ideas???

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom