nice...I envey you.. :nod:

schmanman

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 9, 2007

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I like that A LOT! Honestly the coolest toy hauler in that size I think I have ever seen! :cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Big Time!

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
Nice!

What are you going to tow it with?

Thanks for the Link... We are in the market now, and will be taking a look at this weekend.

Happy B-day

Ken

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Very nice!
I'm in the market for a larger, separate 'garage,' bumper-pull, if anyone has any suggestions.

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Thanks all, and yes, this was a birthday present from myself to myself:) I'll let the fam use it too.This 26' trailer can hold a bunch of bikes...up to 4 fourwheelers (not that I own any;)). Sleeps 6+. I tow it with a Ford Conversion Van small V8. It's not a F-250, but it works just fine. I did put heavier springs in the rear and added a trans cooler, and I won't win any races with it, but that's ok.
This trailer (my color is Victory Red) is the lightest for its size...5230. They are SUV towable, I know a couple guys that tow the 22' (4300 pounds) with an Explorer V8 (wouldn't recommen that, wheel base is way short). I won't load this one down like crazy until I do get the F250 (next year - I hope).

Spydy: I though of one: Outback Kargaroo. The 28' has 2 slide outs and the garage is seperate. Not a bad rig. They also make a 23' unit.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
SpDyKen said:
Very nice!
I'm in the market for a larger, separate 'garage,' bumper-pull, if anyone has any suggestions.
Have to hit up Chili on ths when he gets home. He has been hauling trailers and 5th wheels back to Canada from the manufacturers in Indiana so he has seen a lot and got to feel how they all pull.
If you are interested Bucko has a KZ that is really nice for sale in the sale forum

Top Bottom