Devin_sq

Jul 30, 2006
hey guys, im from colorado, i aint got a bike right now, but im looking for one, im 12 years old and i have a couple four wheelers, but i ride on the back of my bros YZ426 and im starting to like the fell and stuff of a dirtbike, i aint looking for anything with to much guts but i wanna compete with some freinds, thatd be sweet, so yeah, halla at me :) (im not loking to sell my quads eithier) :yikes:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN!
We don't care if you like quads or bikes, just as long as you ride in the dirt :nod:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members. Get your brother to sign up.

Check out the Team DRN Mile High Chapter forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers. Scattered from Southern New Mexico to Northern Colorado, these fellows cover the extremes of riding in the US, from desert to 12,000 foot mountain passes.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for tons of great info on bikes. Use search and you will get lost in there for days. :) Check the Help Us Help You ...Hints to help get advice on bikes thread for great information that will help everyone zero in on recommendations.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom