speedfrek

Dec 28, 2002
I just got this bike and I can't get it running, It back fires after every other kick or so but no starting. The compression is 95 ish it has good spark and everyhting is clean. I would like to get it running before I put a new top end in it. Since the bike was free I could sink some money into it. But I would rather not if it is a money pit.

Also is there a site that has a parts finder i know about bikebandit but i can't see the pages after there blown up. Also where can I order parts online.

A-RustyDemon

~SPONSOR~
Dec 9, 2002
Well the first thing you'll need to do to start the bike is put in a top end... 95 ish on the compression is a dead give away.. You need sumthin' like 109 ish for combustion... Now I don't recommend trying to fix it without a service manual.. so buy one first.. That way you have all the spec.'s to check against what you've got in the bike.. Who knows could be just a set of rings.. But without the book you'll never know.. and a good manual is like $30 ish. Probably not what you where lookin' for but it's sound advice in the long run.. ;)

Top Bottom