Motohead6

Dec 16, 2004
Hey all,
Just found this site and I wanted to post-up and say hi. I'm taking delivery of an '04 CR250 tomorrow, getting back into riding after a year and half hiatus due to knee surgery. I'm way too stoked! :aj:

I've been riding/ racing for a little over 10 years and this will be CR250 #5 for me.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site Motohead6 :cool:

What part of Texas are you in? We have a large number of folks in the Dallas and Houston areas and a bunch more scattered from the eastern border to the western.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Motohead6

Dec 16, 2004
Thanks for the welcome! I'm in Tomball, which is just NW of Houston. I ride predominately at Three Palms, Splendora, Highlands, and occassionally in the National Forest up in Willis.

It'd be cool to catch up with some off this site to ride!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I have ridden at Highlands many times as I have a good friend that lives in Baytown. I'm not much of a track rider, because I am too old to understand these new tracks.

There is a ride forming up after the new year in the National Forest. Check out the North Texas Smack Pack forum and more specifically the 80 miles of trails........ thread for information. Jump in and post so you will receive email notifications on the thread.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom