Imho

Sponsoring Member
Mar 6, 2002
G'day Jerry, welcome to DRN!

How do you find the 525 in MX? I have a friend that used to ride one in MX but complained about the weight.

Cheers - Don.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Welcome. I'm on a KTM! :aj:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Hey Jerry, is it OK if we call you Jack or Jak?
BTW, Im Walt, welcome, and did you see the KTM specific forum by chance. prowl around, enjoy

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey JAK525, welcome to DRN!! :) Did you ever make it up to Stoneyford??

jak525

Jan 19, 2004
Originally posted by Imho
G'day Jerry, welcome to DRN!

How do you find the 525 in MX? I have a friend that used to ride one in MX but complained about the weight.

Cheers - Don.
Hey Imho
Funny you asked this question. Im a 100% whole hearted desert rider,its my favorite type of riding. The last 4 weekends Ive been out on the MX track as its the only type of riding Ive had time to do. I have The EXC not the SX so I cant speek for the SX owners but I do not recommend the EXC for MX.Its heavy. I have a buddy that rides a 525SX and he RIPPS out on the track. If I was in the market for a MX bike id get a a 450SX or a CRF450. I ride my other buddys CRF once in a while and it gets with it.

jak525

Jan 19, 2004
Originally posted by WaltCMoto
Hey Jerry, is it OK if we call you Jack or Jak?
BTW, Im Walt, welcome, and did you see the KTM specific forum by chance. prowl around, enjoy
Hey Walt
Jack or Jak what ever. JAK are my initials(pretty creative huh).

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
jak:

Welcome to the site. There is a bunch of California riders on the site. Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew and Places To Ride / Organized Rides for ride opportunities almost every weekend.

What out for the little Elk in the pink tutu on the Suzuki. Roost him whenever you want. :p

Regarding the KTM, check out KTM 4-Strokes and KTM / Euro Bikes for information.

Regarding the desert, you need to check out Reno Ride 2004. It is gonna be epic! Firecracker22 set the ball rolling and Strick does a real fine job organizing this bunch of cats every year.

jak525

Jan 19, 2004
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
Hey JAK525, welcome to DRN!! :) Did you ever make it up to Stoneyford??
Hey Natalie
I didnt make it to Stoney that weekend If I remember I went east and rode with Strick out at Moonrocks. Its about the same drive time with for me either way . I find myself headding out to the desert for some reason. Im not much of a woods rider and it really shows when im in the trees.Mabey next time.

jak525

Jan 19, 2004
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
jak:

Welcome to the site. There is a bunch of California riders on the site. Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew and Places To Ride / Organized Rides for ride opportunities almost every weekend. What out for the little Elk in the pink tutu on the Suzuki. Roost him whenever you want. :p

Regarding the KTM, check out KTM 4-Strokes and KTM / Euro Bikes for information.

Regarding the desert, you need to check out Reno Ride 2004. It is gonna be epic! Firecracker22 set the ball rolling and Strick does a real fine job organizing this bunch of cats every year.
Hey Tony
My son and I were at the "STRICKFEST"(hehe) last year. I will be there sat,sun,mon this year and we cant wait. I hope to meet you all there.

Imho

Sponsoring Member
Mar 6, 2002
Originally posted by jak525

JAK are my initials(pretty creative huh).
Hey Jack, My initials are DON and, you guessed it, my name is Don. Our parents must have had way too much time on their hands. :laugh:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Welcome to DRN, Jerry, bunches and bunches of good stuff and cool people here. Enjoy.

jak525

Jan 19, 2004
Originally posted by Rooster
Welcome to DRN, Jerry, bunches and bunches of good stuff and cool people here. Enjoy. [/QUOTE
Thanks Rooster
Ive been cruzin around a bit. I like it. Im really used to KTMtalk but this site is just as cool.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Welcome to the Best Darn site on the net. If you think the site is cool come to Dirt Week. I did and I'm a changed man :aj:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by Dapper
Welcome to the Best Darn site on the net. If you think the site is cool come to Dirt Week. I did and I'm a changed man :aj:

But if you like yourself the way you are...ah nevermind :laugh:

Welcome aboard! You can't find a greater bunch of peeps anywhere!

Top Bottom