Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
My dad finally had enough of fighting his heavy pig of a bike through the woods, so his newest solution is an 01 KX250 :aj: He got a great deal on it, and the guy threw in all the factory parts he took off, plus green Thor Core pants and Jersey, and a big bottle of Silkolene pre-mix :) It looks as clean as the day it rolled off the showroom floor, only better. It's got ProTaper bars, PC pipe/silencer, Race Tech fork/shock springs, N-style gripper seat cover, Factory Effex graphics, and a new Twin-Air filter. Now all we need is for this ice to melt so we can go ride....

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
xrguy is no more :)

That would be, ex-xrguy. ;) Congrats!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:yeehaw: :aj:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by Timr
Pictures?  Please.

291041_11_full.jpg

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Thanks Guys, I think I'm going to like it. Have not ridden it yet, other than down the street and back on 2 inches of ice :| , so I have no idea how it runs, it sounds good though. :thumb:

I can't seem to make myself lose 40 lbs, so I did the next best thing, I got a bike that is probably a good 60 lbs lighter :yeehaw:

Hmmm, XR Guy doesn't quite cut it now :think: I may ask Okie for change permissions, or does that ever happen? If so, I would pick something that is not bike specific.

StansDad or ???

Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Stan / XR-Guy

How in the heck do you keep that garage floor so clean?! Or is that the bike showroom we're looking at... ;)

Re: Member name change... what if you have another kid, then you're just not "StansDad"... :scream:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Nice looking bike. Admit it........you got it just so you'd stay faster than "stan". ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by XR Guy

StansDad or ???

PapaStan ala PapaKeith ;)&nbsp;

Stan_FlemmingsSr ala SeniorKXRider. :scream:

RiderformerlyknownasXRGuy. :laugh:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by justql
Nice looking bike. Admit it........you got it just so you'd stay faster than "stan". ;)

After riding that bike just once I'm already looking for a job, and looking for a cheap two-fiddy!

Justin and Swift, we're cracking up over some of these names :) Especially "BrianFlemmings" ;) Keep 'em coming guys, cause he really would like to change his name. :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
"B @ DW"

"Boss, it was bad chicken"

"Roosts Stan"

&nbsp;

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom