jamsxr

Dec 4, 1999
***Cycle News***#35, page 3 :cool:

"Motowest Gas Gas and TM has announced that CAMELBAK will sponsor the Team in the AMA National Hare-n-Hound, Dist 36 and WORCS series."

See what can be done when we stand up for what is right."

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
:)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
How about sending them the link about KTM and the ORBA and see how they step up to that one.

I can think of a few bike manuf. I like to send it to also, I think it's time they gave back a little.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
:) now thats cool!

and on the manufactuers
---little step little steps...

KTM is working on a program no?
Honda has bought land for off road use in the past and donated it to riding area- and still has a great "kids scholastic program" going.The most well recieved program ever by the school systems.

could they all do more? sure.
but recognizing what they have already done would be a GREAT way of getting them to do more.

IMHO too many people when they get fired up enough to write them ..
simple go off! and say you have all this money you make off of riders and need to spend reinvest it on riding areas!!
without a word of thanks for past efforts on that companies behalf.
I urge all who wwrite to do homework first and commend them for thier past efforts..( however small)
you would be amazed how much difference just ONE properly worded and researched letter could make.

jamsxr

Dec 4, 1999
Good Idea AJ,,,

Here is what I sent;

Just saw in Cycle News # 35 where Camelbak is sponsoring an off road motorcycle racing teams, Motowest, Gas-Gas and Tm.
I just want you folks to know how much this gesture will mean to the off road community that buys and uses your products.
Myself , I own three Camelbaks that my boys and I use all the time.
Great to see your company supporting another portion of your customer base.
Sincerely,
Ken James
Evanston, WY

<---edit, Read testimonial from Idaho motorcyclist HERE

SEND YOUR COMMENTS TO--webmaster@camelbak.com

Visit them and take a look at their products enter the sweepstakes HERE

Now,,, if Camelbak would be interested in sponsoring DRN :think they could click HERE

Last edited:
Top Bottom