Nice to talk to you from Belgium

Oct 17, 2007
Hi to all of you,

I'm writting from Belgium. I have been riding motocross more then ten years ago and from 2 years ago my son Arnaud began to ride a small Ktm 50cm3. I think it's a good thing as motocross is a nice sport, I would say a way of life, in which you can get the respect and to give the respect to others.
Usually I order items by American's shops but at this time I would like to buy an item which could not be sent internationally from Usa ! I don't know why but the only solution would be that I buy it, I pay it with a card as usually and ask the delivery to a contact in the Usa and this person will send me than this item as soon as she receives it. My interest is for a Leatt Brace for a kids. One of you would be agree to give me his support in this matter. In fact I ask your help as there is no other solution.
Thanks in advance for your reply....and have a nice week...

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site.

As far as you question, hopefully someone will step up. I know little to nothing about the brace and how to get it to you.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…