NMA Benefit Poker Run - Suzuki Prize - Shelton Fair Grounds - November 7th

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
New Location - New Day

Due to construction at Hannegan, the 2004 NMA Benefit Poker Run has been Moved to Shelton Fair Grounds and rescheduled to November 7th, 2004.

Once again, the 2004 Suzuki DRz prize bike drawing will be held at the poker run. You must be present to win the bike or other contingency prizes.

Shelton Fairgrounds is one of the best facilities in the state for a poker run event. Camping, showers and a meeting hall are all available.

You won't want to miss this one! Mark you calendar for November 7th!

- more information will follow -

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
Anyone here like riding at Shelton....

A big thanks to PSER for securing the fairgrounds and Simpson land for this event. PSER ROCKS.

ps2112

Jan 27, 2003
Do you know if they will have a gentle peewee course? I'd like to get my 11 year old daughter in on her first poker run and don't want to scare the daylights out of her.

KNeese

Nov 19, 2001
At last nights meeting it was stated there will be about a 40 mile long course, a 25 mile short course that will accomodate quads and a very short, easy kids course.

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
My daughters always have a blast on the Shelton kids loop. It is usually not part of the main course but rather a short loop through the woods close to camp. It is two miles or something and the kids just do loops until they drop. Actually a short loop is ideal for learning.

Top Bottom