No graphics

Tinknocker

May 7, 2003
Does anyone have a picture of a newer KDX with no decals. I'm thinking of going this route, but every time I walk to the garage with the hair dryer I change my mind. Thanx

JasonWho

Apr 10, 2002
Maybe you could use a computer program to paint over the graphics with green to get an estimate of what it would look like.

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
Those graphics keep the plastic from scratching. When I removed mine there was a ghost of new shiny plastic where the graphic used to be. It really made the older, exposed plasic look bad. There are lots of different graphics out there and I freshen mine regularly from one's I buy off eBay for about 8 bucks. I'm thinking of making my own sometime soon. I remember some web site somewhere that will take your design and make a graphic.

kx_693

Jul 2, 2002
i ran them without graphics at the first few rounds of the GNCC's this year i think they look sweet, then i decided id get more help from KAW if i had there name on the bike, and went back to running the stockers for the GNCC's

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
That looks sweet

Personally I don't like graphics, can't wait 'til mine rub off, and if I keep riding with CC that wont take much longer ;)

Tinknocker

May 7, 2003
I like the look of that bike with the black fenders, looks sweet. Does any one sell black side panels, I cant find any in Dennis Kirk, just fenders.

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
I still have yet to try it out but Krylon Fusion is spray paint made for painting plastic.

Racer#213

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 14, 2002
i've heard the krylon fusion paint works great, i know a kid at another forum that used it on his cr125 and it looks good.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…