No offense but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinn533

Mod Ban
Mar 13, 2007
It was my second post after posting on the wanted section and i asked a simple question of were do i buy a dirtbike engine soo the mod decides to shut it down i searched for it and everything cant find it sooooooooooo

This forum ******ing sucks

just wanted to say that i dont ride dirtbikes or quads but with most sports you always want to let it expand by welcoming new member and you always want new people on a forum soo shutting them down before they even get there bike is the dumbest thing you ignorant *******s could have done

soo im shur you all are cool and everything but way to give a great impression

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Been nice knowing you.
Good luck in the future.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
From your reply here I'm not so sure I'd want you around. Try filling out your profile so we know where you are, describe the bike you want to put the motor in and lose the attitude. Being a foul mouthed poster ragging on this site and it's members won't get you far.

You can find a motor on E B A Y or from a wrecking yard.

Good luck.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
As my dad used to say, "Don't let the door hit your butt on the way out!"

Quinn533

Mod Ban
Mar 13, 2007
no its not that post ban me go ahead no good has come out of this site for me at all

im not talking out of my "arse" and i didnt have time to set up my profile

and what bike i want to put it in doesnt concern you its a project and its not going to be in a dirtbike frame

and im in the flame section soo if you feel the need to abuse power ban away itll show integrity

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Chili, you better zip up. Your integrity is showing!

guess the guy never thought that maybe, just MAYBE, nobody has a "70cc fully built engine" laying around.

Quinn663

Uhhh...
Mar 14, 2007
XRpredator said:
Chili, you better zip up. Your integrity is showing!

guess the guy never thought that maybe, just MAYBE, nobody has a "70cc fully built engine" laying around.

No but if the mods didnt delete the thread you could clearly see that i was asking were i could possibly get one

and i osbviously never said that chili soo thanks for proving my point

and i guess ur all to awsome to help someone out, i never even said anything bad about the members its a flame section and i just had a problem with admin deleting thread

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Quinn663 said:
No but if the mods didnt delete the thread you could clearly see that i was asking were i could possibly get one

and i guess ur all to awsome to help someone out, i never even said anything bad about the members its a flame section and i just had a problem with admin deleting thread

I thought you said you were going away??? :think:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Not sure what you never said here's the first sentence of your post.

Quinn533 said:
no its not that post ban me go ahead no good has come out of this site for me at all

I was just trying to help you get your requests met around here so that you didn't have to start another thread whining you asked to be banned and we didn't help.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Wow, if you lurk around a bit, you will se that a lot of mature posters (many of which are younger than you claim to be) have recieved help from this forum. Of course, if nobody knows the answer to your question, they nobody will reply.

As far as expanding the sport by welcoming people that have no real interest in the sport, all are welcome here, until they prove that they are not worthy. And your attitude seems to have indicated that you are not. A poor representative is not good for the sport. Please note that most hear are opposed to loud bikes, riding without the proper safety gear, and riding while intoxicated (not saying that you support such things). These are things, along with just a general bad attitude, that reflect very poorly on the rest of us. If you don't like that, feel free to leave, you will not be missed.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
FruDaddy said:
As far as expanding the sport by welcoming people that have no real interest in the sport, all are welcome here, until they prove that they are not worthy. And your attitude seems to have indicated that you are not.

If you don't like that, feel free to leave, you will not be missed.

Aww, c'mon and let him play a little more. This guy has got some real genius stuff working here. Has he realized that his thread was just moved and not deleted or is he still going around in circles around the doublewide trying to figure out why his thread suddenly disappeared as if magic or something. I'd be willing to bet this a test plot for an upcoming episode of "My Name is Earl" formulated by the writers. Which BTW, is a truly great show

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Quinn663 said:

You know what?? I just checked that forum and found your post. I then checked it to find that none of the moderators closed it, or deleted it, or even did an edit.

So maybe, just maybe if you would cool your jets and do a little looking yourself, you may find out that you were WRONG.

If you have any questions please ask. Have a nice evening.

Mully
Moderator "For Sale/Wanted" forum

PS: Next time you post, could you please use the spell check feature.

PS: click this link: http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=148354

and there is your post.................... :whoa:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Quinn663,
You COULD turn this all around you know.
One of my favorite quotes (didn't like hearing it when I was being a butthead though). "You will never receive kindness from someone you're mad at."

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Quinn533 said:

im not talking out of my "arse" and i didnt have time to set up my profile

and what bike i want to put it in doesnt concern you its a project and its not going to be in a dirtbike frame

and im in the flame section soo if you feel the need to abuse power ban away itll show integrity
PostsTotal Posts: 3 (2.45 posts per day)
Find all posts by Quinn533
Find all threads started by Quinn533
Seems you've been around long enough to get all that this site has to offer. "buh bye"

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
Me thinks you need a "man hug"... from one of the Moderators. :rotfl:

Lighten up... and perhaps you will learn the way of the jedi. :nod:

Ken

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Quinn533 said:
It was my second post after posting on the wanted section and i asked a simple question of were do i buy a dirtbike engine soo the mod decides to shut it down i searched for it and everything cant find it sooooooooooo

This forum ******ing sucks

just wanted to say that i dont ride dirtbikes or quads but with most sports you always want to let it expand by welcoming new member and you always want new people on a forum soo shutting them down before they even get there bike is the dumbest thing you ignorant *******s could have done

soo im shur you all are cool and everything but way to give a great impression

No offense, but......

homo.jpg

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Or this:

Attachments

• gaykid.jpg
    gaykid.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 202

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
Quinn: were playing "pin the tail on the donkey", and right now, youre the donkey, you keep getting pinned and pinned again. it clearly says "Moved" right beside your thread, not "Closed" or "Deleted". maybe if you pulled your head out of the ground you would understand what is really going on :nod: .

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999

Attachments

• leavetheinternet.jpg
    leavetheinternet.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 202
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom