psalm3124

Apr 21, 2005
Has anyone had experience with both these products? I was going to go with No Toil and hope it doesn't destroy my Twin Air filters (I heard it did that with some filters), then I saw the ad for the Bio Power. Bio Power sounds similar to No Toil, but I'd like to hear from someone with first hand experience.

B

biglou

I've been very happy using NoToil for 4 years now, I think, with all sorts of filters, TwinAir included. The only one that had the glue fail on me was my 2001 TTR125 filter (and I glued it back together with rubber cement, and it was clean! lol)

psalm3124

Apr 21, 2005
Thanks Big Lou, that's what I wanted to hear. :nod: I can hardly wait to use up my current petro-based oil then move to No Toil.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
We just switched to No-Toil after being Twin Air users for a long time. At first we had just the cleaner, now we also have the filters. We are very happy with their filters and how easily they clean up.

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I have had separation problems with some Twin Air filters. However, I'm not sure I'd attribute that to the No-Toil cleaner and oil.

I've had no problems with Uni, Billy Who and No-Toil filters using the No-Toil products.

Last edited:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I love No Toil but the only problem I've had is when the filter is left in for a few months. The sealing ring tends to stick to the filter cage and it tears if you're not careful when removing it. The sticky residue can be removed from the cage with a solution of their cleaner and water so it's not too bad. It's all the wet weather riding and long winter months that gives it grief because I don't have to clean it as often.

Top Bottom