yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Hey Aaron, happy bday bro. You think I could have a ride? I don't know if I'll be able to go, but if I can I'd need a ride. I'll have to talk to the old man, and it is doubtful, but I figure it's still worth a shot. Also, think you might wanna check out boondoxxx on monday? We're off school. LOL, I still need to check with the old man on that one too. Who knows what he might say...

ymaharider19

Aug 11, 2002
I"ll know this afternoon (friday)if im going for certain, if I do sure you can ride with us..thats not a prob. I think last i talked to Txbigguy he said something like he might show...if anyone is free Sat lets go Ridin!!!

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
It is Sarah's birthday the 19th... but we won't be riding Saturday.... my Mom is having some Lobsters same day expressed from Maine so we have to wait around the house... steak and lobster for dinner Saturday night! Might do Shady Grove Sunday.

Happy birthday Bubba. Remember.... inside line everywhere!

ymaharider19

Aug 11, 2002
Thanks Thump. Happy early B-Day Sarah!!...i'll take the inside line everytime...Thanks again for the advice/expertise with cornering, i dont know what i was thinking i needed someone to slap me with the facts.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
no way man, forgot pipe still has a hole in it from the last race that i haven't had a chance to fix. sorry. you free on monday possibly?

ymaharider19

Aug 11, 2002
thx slo' i went Monday instead..had some family come over so i just hung around the house. Didn't know of anyone going out there so i waited till mon and tried out Shady Grove.

Top Bottom