xenochimera

Apr 2, 2007
hi guys i have always wanted to get into motocross but never found the support or time, but recently, i have both, any help will be greatly appreciated.

i am 19 years old, 5'11" and 175 pounds, i am losing a bit of fat as time goes on actually.

i am pretty agressive, i have about 4 years experience in mountain biking, mostly aggressive all mountain, and have fair amount of scars.

mostly i am planning to ride in woods but i will probably look to dirt jump as well.

other then bicycling i have no riding experience.

i doubt i will race but i am very mechanically inclined and will not hesitate to fix or install anything.

theres no brand or stroke choice, i am a total noob at this, however, my buddy will take me riding on his bike sometime before school ends so i can get a taste of both types.

the dealer closest to me carries kawasaki, honda, and KTM i believe.

i do not live in california.

also i would like to keep it about $3000 or less.

RMZRyder

Dec 1, 2006
First thing the front brake is on the right, had a friend who went from mountain bike to motor bike and he liked to grab a lot of front brake thinking it was the rear. Any used 250F would be great for you, try to avoid pre 2007 Suzuki RMZ250. Yamaha probably the best used bike but anyone could argue that I was wrong and many would agree. Go with your favorite color. And get lots of good gear, you will crash.

Top Bottom