Alex04

Apr 10, 2002
why does so cal get so much exposure i live in Roseville CA and we have just as many tracks and way more trails than them and we are also giving them the water to wet their tracks. SO im starting the Nor Cal Wrecking Crew whos with me?

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
Alex,

Basically the NorCal wrecking crew consists of just one person. That would be Fremontguy :worship:

He is the only rider that I know of who will go riding every weekend, no matter the conditions, travel distance.

Now that he owns a KTM 400, it wouldn't surprise me if he got it street licensed, packed with camping gear and rode it to the Sierra's. :thumb:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Alex04
why does so cal get so much exposure i live in Roseville CA and we have just as many tracks and way more trails than them and we are also giving them the water to wet their tracks. SO im starting the Nor Cal Wrecking Crew whos with me?

Alex. Ya wanna little cheese with that whine?? :)

First of all, you have to come up with an original name. There is a specific reason they call us the Wrecking Crew. Some of us have earned it. :scream:

SoCal Wrecking Crew.. Registered trade mark, TM. 2002. Unauthorized use will result in you being dropped off a cliff, or worse. :eek: :)

Ol'89r

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Yeah what he said....

I agree with Old and foggy.... If you don't like us, don't want to be associated with us then at least come up with your own name...

However if you do decide to come down and join in the SoCal fun... you are always welcome to tag along and eat my dust like the rest of the SUCKERS :moon:

KXaggerator

~SPONSOR~
Feb 4, 2001
How about:

The Thank God We Don't Live In Los Angeles Northern California Dirt Bike Riding Association and Gun Club , or TTGWDLILANCDBRAGC for short. :)

If that don't work, how about the Northern CA Flamers :flame: , ohh wait never mind.

PS our wine is better. :thumb:

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Cough! whose dust will I be eating? :p

Excuse me will I go get my rubber boots, its getting deep in here! :uh:

Desert_Racer the only guy who will be eating your dust is this guy... :yeehaw: and Elk of course!

bundy

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by desert_racer

However if you do decide to come down and join in the SoCal fun... you are always welcome to tag along and eat my dust like the rest of the SUCKERS :moon:

:scream: BAAAAWWWWWWWAWAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :) That was a good one Desert_Daisy. Bundy, I may need those boots.

Alex. Like Desert_Daisy said, you are more than welcome to join the Wrecking Crew on any of our rides. Just be sure to avoid L.A. on your way down.

KXaggerator. Those are good names, how about The Left Coasters?? And yeah, your right, your whine is better than ours. :moon:

Ol'89r

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by MR.WR
posted by Ol'89r
:silly:

Does Jody ride with you guys???

MR.WR

If you mean Jody, Al and Bugsy, no they dont ride with us, but I have ridden with them. Does that count??? :)

KXaggerator

~SPONSOR~
Feb 4, 2001
I guess I am a bit of a whiner lately. I have been stuck on a never ending project in Vernon for the last month with side trips to downtown LA and San Pedro to name a few. On the weekends I have been hanging out with friends in Ontario, La Verne, and Redlands. GOD, AM I SICK OF STOP AND GO TRAFFIC! I should have brought my 500 and gone down to Coyote Wells to blow off some stress.

Hopefully, I will get to sleep in my own bed this weekend and finish rebuilding my 310 forks.

How about the:

Nor Cal Gray Davis Sucks Coalition. :thumb:

Or Nor Cal Knobbied Assassins

Or California Cannibus Crusaders and Cycle Club
(We are currenly working on hemp based two stroke oil technology but we forgot what the formula was and where we were after a long ride.) :think:

No, I don't do drugs or condone there use, so save the flame.

Last edited:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by Tahuya Rat
Take the ferry (That's F E R R Y)

:eek: Bwhahahhahahahahahahaaha!!!!!! Sorry, couldn't help myself. :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom