flyinlo37

Jan 24, 2008
Looking for people to ride fast with near Stroudsburg, PA. I do trails mostly, but some track practice days to get high. flyinlo37@hotmail

flyinlo37

Jan 24, 2008
thanks

I checked it out, looks like alot of quads. I dont mind paying an admission to ride at a good track, but not every damn time i load the bike into the truck. Most of the places i ride now are generally "Free Admission for the brave". im looking for others who are interested in the same, and an ocasional track day out at Evansville. Thanks for the reply though man.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
You can ride with us in Hazelton, its $25 though. We keep a B ride pace and hit plenty of single track. We were up tody, lots of fun, lots of riding, you can't even come close to touching it all in one weekend.

flyinlo37

Jan 24, 2008
guided tours

Oh dude you know i just saw on Craigslist this fellow who is advertising guided atv tours in Hazleton, for a fee of course. Me and some of the guys i ride with were going to maybee check it out and bring my gps one time just to get a feel for where these trails are and go off the gps the following times. It sounds like you are already there, hit me up at my email address and i can give you my number. None of us are a bunch of troublemakers, actually there good guys just lookin for more places to spin our wheels. Im actually the only hardcore dirtbiker the others are quads, fyi..... im 28 piloting a NASTY!!!!!!! CR250R.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
flyinlo37 said:
Oh dude you know i just saw on Craigslist this fellow who is advertising guided atv tours in Hazleton, for a fee of course. ......im 28 piloting a NASTY!!!!!!! CR250R.
Dang, Im in the wrong biz! Well clean that nasty bike up, dont want it to stink up my WR with bean oil funk! :nener: . Just kidding. You may have to leave the quad guys behind if its a DRN ride since we make a point to hit lots of single track, but once you learn your way around you can guide your buds. If I'm just going up to beat around I would love to have you tag along.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Jason,
That's great that you can still get into Hazleton. I'm looking forward to getting back down there to ride. The problem I I don't know how much extra riding time I'll get this year. I close on the new house on Apr 28th, go on vacation the end of May, put an addition on the new house, finish unpacking 28 years of collected wealth and of course...complete the Honey-Do-List. The new house borders some property that I can hook up trails I used to ride on so I bought a GPS to lay out some single track. That should keep me local for a while.

Oskar

Nov 30, 2001
Hey, Jason. When's the next ride. I'd love to tag along, maybe 1 more on a KDX too.
Average 42 yo riders, but loved Paragon.

SIKSPAK777

Jan 31, 2008
Im from Danville, only like a half hour or so to Hazleton. Im always looking forward to meeting more people on bikes. All my riding buddies went to quads. I ride mostly at my track or Treverton doing hill climbs and trails. Im riding an 04 CRF450. I would like to go to hazleton riding or meet up with some guys at Irish Valley or Evansville . Shoot me an email or pm.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Congrads Dan! the 28th is my B day! Weeeee. We are set to close on the 30th! You think YOU got alot to do. Try buying an 1800s farm house that has not been mowed in oh, about 3 years! I dont even have a lawn mower! Maybe I can put a sickle bar on the WR :ride: . I do have a barn though! Always wanted a barn.
Anyway, may get up to Hazelton on Sunday. Not sure, have to check the weather on Sat. Usally meet up at the mini mart around 10 AM. On the trail around 11.
I'll be working on the house alot to but I still NEED to ride so Ill be up on weekends.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
RM_guy said:
I close on the new house on Apr 28th.

JasonJ said:
Congrads Dan! the 28th is my B day! Weeeee. We are set to close on the 30th!

His name is Dave, please don't insult me like that agan. :whoa:

flyinlo37

Jan 24, 2008
hazleton ride

hey sikspak im planning on riding out at hazleton this coming weekend (MAY 17 & 18)if it doesn't rain. your welcome to come ride with us.

flyinlo37

Jan 24, 2008
riding

im a hardcore 2 wheeler, but unfortunantly most of the guys i know im my area are on 4, but im making it out to evansville a few times this summer. So id say mostly trails and track/practice days. This weekend looks bad for riding its going to pour. B-U-N-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIKSPAK777

Jan 31, 2008
Im planning on going to Treverton/Shamokin this holiday weekend to ride the coal banks and trails if anyone is interested in going.

BGMRC

Jun 6, 2008
hey all...
new to dirt and i live in 19401....and thats close to nothing....as far as i know anyway....if u know of anything...Please let me know!
Im from the Poconos so i know of the towns ur all tlakin bout but dont know where to find the ride spots...i have Family up there still...my pops from hazelton
so any help on that topic would be great....address of something close....ill mapquest it!
and about evansville....there is a track right??
anyone have that address?
or a name so i can google it?

thanks in advance!
Marc

mxrider250

Jun 17, 2008
Free Admission

flyinlo37

you should you go some places to trail ride for free
do u mind sharing??
im just starting to ride with my dad and we dont know of a lot of places.

BGMRC

Jun 6, 2008
gonna hit up the lost trails soon!

anyone on the evansville track where abouts?

thanks

Top Bottom