B

biglou

I was going to go with 411 since, believe it or not, I am the "answer man" for some of the guys in our KC group. But, that was already Jason's (Blue Thunder) number that he was assigned for the MO/KS Forward Motion Harescramble Series. At roughly $75 a set for the DecalWorks backgrounds, ya gotta be sure of your number cuz ya can't change it without starting over! They do look good, though. Very professional. And trust me, the bike looks a whole lot faster sitting still than when I am riding it. I have witnesses.:D

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
what's a number? :confused:
being a tree skinner I've never had a number on my bike, but if I did it's be 28

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Big Lou beat ya too it :eek:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm going to run #19. I hope Doug doesn't mind.

KC_BIGDOG, I ain't never seen no sheep in Alabama, 'cept when Gomer came through. :D

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
give this one to me....

ok, so the perv comes out of the closet........... i have no number on my ride, but if it is ok with y'all, "69" works for me.:confused:
someone had to bring it up! LOL
:p
If "10" is open, my son would like that one since he will be spending his birthday riding with us, and that is what he is turning on the 21st.:)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Never had a number on my bike before. Can I use 17? Or is there some method to this madness?

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
Or is there some method to this madness?
around here you ask that:confused: . Actually there is no rule on what number you put on. We figured to get an idea of what numbers are taken and Okie has someone working on making some simple number plates for those that don't have anything on their bikes. He just wanted to avoid as many duplicates on the scoring sheets as possible
I started a list of claimed numberson the 1st page and will update as it grows

Last edited:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Originally posted by oldguy

around here you ask that:confused:
Yeah, what was I thinking?:silly:
Well then, I think that I'll take 17 then!:cool: That is unless someone has one of those fancy preprinted number plates. . . then I'll just add an "X" or sumthin' :)

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
as for me ill be sporting chrome and black number 246 on a lightly dusted yz250 served well with premix and a dash of spooge

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Put me down for #907 and OffRoadWarrior down for #502.

Those are our numbers for the WNYOA harescramble series.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Mine - # 102 (as of this past Saturday)

Red's - # 727

Top Bottom