B

biglou

OK, I remember the "It's Monday for you OCC Fans" thread that Thunder33 started a while back. I must say, try as I might have to resist, I've gotten hooked on the Paul and Pauly show! I love the way these two jackasses yell at each other and, along with "The Vin Man", manage to turn out these rolling works of art. I often think I could do the same things, given the opportunity. Especially after seeing their amazingly unscientific approach to things at times.

Did anyone catch the preview for the Christmas show with Big Paul in the Santa suit? The best clip was Mikey (I think) playing with the Christmas tree and quoting Chevy Chase from Christmas Vacation: "Lotta sap in here..." lmao! :laugh:

American Chopper and Monster Garage is some goooooood TV! :aj:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
You gotta love those guys!
Reality TV at it's best.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
:thumb:
The more episodes filmed the more staged some of the bickering seems???
But the bikes they put out are SWEEEET.

Lou, some of us homeowner types dig monster house too. Of course, it has nothing to do with bikes or hp or anything, but being in the construction industry so to speak I can appreciate what the crews on that show are put up against.
I never thought Monday Night football would be an after thought for me. :flame:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
(Monter House)
yeah well... if they are going to have a time limit to finsih the job, they need to FINISH it!

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I like it too but I have talked to a few people who have seen their bikes and other custom bikes and they think the OCC is the bottom of the quality ladder for that level.

Doesn't matter to me but I will say the Firetruck was the most awesome!!

Ivan
PS... Mikey is my favorite.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Yeah that snap on bike is the perfect chopper because you would have to be a tool to ride around on one of those things. I do like the show and that Mikey kid is a hoot.

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
Yea, Monday nights, me and the guys always get together and watch Monster hour followed by American Chopper. I agree with MXsparx, the more episodes I watch I begin to wonder if the arguements are scripted. Oh well, makes for good TV, and I as well am also a huge Mikey fan! I really like the Snap-On tool bike. Those wheels were super trick!

I too thought the Peterbilt trike was cool. Too bad they couldn't make it a motorcycle. I gained even more respect for Jessie in that episode. He even said him self he hates trikes, and didn't want to go that direction. Smart guy.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
I'm not a huge fan of the show (too scripted) but it beats watching Average Joe Millionaire Truth or Dare Factor.

I saw the Santa bike last night. Way cool! Love those sky high fishtail pipes.

What happens to these too kewl to ride bikes after they are built? Do ya spose that the Discovery Channel owns them?

Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Oh Man Mikey had me laughing out loud last night!

Him putting the picture of big Paul on top of the tree and saying "Thats my Daddy!" and I was gone.

And "We won't ride this for like three weeks, I'll have lost a lot of weight because I've been going to the gym and stuff." :laugh: :laugh:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Yea the Christmas special was great. I love the show. Its amazing what the show has done for them guys. The crowds they draw are amazing at events. Mikey makes the show. The homemade halo on his dad's ornament was great.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Mikey did good last night - definitely makes the show - you can see he has his Dad's number - very funny. Paul jr comes accross as a bit of a dork !

That Peterbilt trike was pretty cool - would have been even cooler if they chromed the engine ! - I wonder if he could even see the right side - must have had a huge blind spot :eek:

The guy in Phoenix (can't remember his name) to my mind build the most impressive choppers !

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
the occ boys build some sweet bikes and the show is pretty funny sometimes, but every bike is the same foundation bike with some different chrome gadgets thrown its way, i think jesse james bike are way cooler. he actually "fabricates" just about everything besides the motor on his bikes, english wheel, welder, the whole thing he pretty much builds from scratch, his bikes kick the crap out of OCC.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
I don't watch the show much, but few minutes I saw of last night's episode were great. 

Mikey is hilarious.  I loved it when Big Paul and Paulie are arguing, and Mikey deadpans to his dad, "His failure as a son is your failure as a father".

Top Bottom