BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
“If I did it……..here’s how I would have done it”.

That should be an easy write for him, eh?

I guess OJ must be running short on cash for green fees. We’ll be more than happy to help him out by buying the book, gullible idiots that we are. It’s like driving past a bad accident in that some people can’t help but slow down and gawk.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
HajiWasAPunk said:
and yet another sign that some companies will do anything for money.

And that many people will be willing to effectively support a murderer for the sake of their own entertainment.

puke.gif

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
If I ever saw him on the street I don't know if I could stop myself from calling him what he is in my eyes. A murdering piece of turd.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
friends dont let friends buy anything from oj :|

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
thumbs said:
If I ever saw him on the street I don't know if I could stop myself from calling him what he is in my eyes. A murdering piece of turd.

I don't think I could be that nice. :think:

If that miserable piece of $hit makes any money on his book I hope the Goldman's get it. I know they can't touch his pension but they should be able to go after any profits he makes on this. Excuse my language but I can't think of a more pathetic excuse for a human being than simpson.

HajiWasAPunk

Aug 5, 2005
Ol'89r said:
If that miserable piece of $hit makes any money on his book I hope the Goldman's get it. I know they can't touch his pension but they should be able to go after any profits he makes on this.

I agree with you, it's so disgusting. I hear his lawyers are crafting creative ways for him to get the money and avoid having to pay the Goldman's what he owes them.

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
It is disgusting and sickening, what he is doing. An absolute disgrace to man-kind. It just shows that he most likely did do it, and we ALL know why he got off. A man is a man, no matter what the race, and should be punished accordingly.

:|

Just when I thought the world couldn't possibly get any worse!

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
pyrofreak said:
Just when I thought the world couldn't possibly get any worse!

Stay tuned.

You aint seen nothin', yet.

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
Just curious - how do you guys think it came down?

I've always thought that there was not enough blood on him, his clothes, etc. . . for him to have been able to do it by himself. Slitting someone's throat tends to be really messy from what I've read and seen.

My theory has always been that he probably had help from somebody and that OJ may have actually held them or stood nearby and watched.

From a legal perspective, that is one of the worst policed and prosecuted cases in history - and because of the race and celebrity issue, it had to be handled nearly perfectly in order to obtain a conviction. If it had been handled right from start to finish by the police and prosecutors, I have little doubt OJ would be in prison today.

It's been a long time since the trial, but if I recall, one of the first things the prosecutors did was remove the case out of a mostly white area of the city into a mostly black area of the city - thereby bringing race even more into the picture.

Plus, the bloody glove thing was about the dumbest thing they could have done. A 2nd year law student would have known better than to try that. They had every right to try it on him in the cell before even attempting it in the court room.

Rule #1 of examination of a witness - Never ask a question you don't already know the answer to. . .

Based on the evidence that the Prosecutors actually presented, I didn't think they met their burden of proving his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt - and that doesn't mean I don't think he was guilty.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
just dont buy the book to find out Rob. if you really want a peek at it i'll download it for ya if i can for free

i was working nights back then and watched a great portion of that retarded soap opera, if you think about it for a few minutes you could figure out how a guy could kill 2 people with a knife with ease.

glove thing proves nothing, ive got 10 pair of work gloves right now that need stretching back out before i wear em again

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
No weapon - no case. If they could have recovered the knife it would have been slam-dunk. Also, having the case moved from Santa Monica helped OJ just as much as the inept case made against him. That was as bad as the real crime.

HajiWasAPunk

Aug 5, 2005
Rob, why did things appear to go so differently in the civil case? Is there less burden of proof then? It seems stupid to me that someone can be acquitted in one case and found to owe millions in the other but I'm sure there's something to this I don't understand?

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
burden of proof is not as stringent in civil court.

while were on this subject , why is it everytime juice is on the TV hes playing golf. is it another way of putting it "in everyones face" that he beat the system?? pisses me off

HajiWasAPunk

Aug 5, 2005
ellandoh said:
burden of proof is not as stringent in civil court.

I don't understand why we have two separate standards?

ellandoh said:
while were on this subject , why is it everytime juice is on the TV hes playing golf. is it another way of putting it "in everyones face" that he beat the system?? pisses me off

They guy's living it up because in FL your pension and your home can't be lost in suit. It's not like he's gonna go out and get a job. can you imagine the look on the starter's face when he shows up to a new golf course? I mean who's gonna deny him service when he's got a club in his hand? :laugh:

dales298

Mostly Useless
~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2003
Do a little test. Put on a pair of surgical gloves, then try to put on your riding gloves. Guess what--they won't fit either.

mtk

Jun 9, 2004
HajiWasAPunk said:
Rob, why did things appear to go so differently in the civil case? Is there less burden of proof then? It seems stupid to me that someone can be acquitted in one case and found to owe millions in the other but I'm sure there's something to this I don't understand?

It's simple: the civil case didn't have a jury full of blacks willing to let OJ off for killing his white wife. No more and no less.

The criminal jury is only slightly less reprehensible than OJ himself. I don't know how ANY of those 12 individuals can look at themselves in the mirror in the morning, knowing full well they let a man, who murdered the mother of his children, walk free.

Top Bottom