Oakley MX O Frame Goggle-Please Help A Girl Out!

Clueless

Dec 15, 2009
Ok so I just want to first say that I am extremely clueless and had nowhere else to turn! I Googled a MX forum and found you guys, now I need your help! Obviously I am a female who doesn't ride MX so go easy on me fellas/ladies if I make a complete ass of myself! I need your expertise in goggles for my boyfriend's X-mas gift....I wasn't really planning on buying these but I know he would be totally surprised but I just wanted to make sure these were rider worthy! Pretty much the only thing he said was " I want white MX goggles, especially Oakley but they are expensive." SO I found Oakley MX O Frames on Ebay for $40 brand new + free shipping, would you guys recommend these? And is it like a one size fits all for adults?? Ok here is where the dumb blonde comes in, he wants the shield to be like that rainbow looking tint, but they don't come like that...is it possible for me to buy that stuff and he can put it on himself, or should the shop I buy the goggles from beable to do it for me before they ship them? Sorry this turned into a Novel but I would really appreciate any help from you guys! Thank You so much!! xx Michelle

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The goggles are good, can't go wrong there.
One size fit's all.
Can't help with the rainbow lens, can't say I've ever seen it (or want to!)
I'd say focus on the good goggles, worry about the lens later.
Price is fair with shipping, no tax.

Clueless

Dec 15, 2009
Okiewan said:
The goggles are good, can't go wrong there.
One size fit's all.
Can't help with the rainbow lens, can't say I've ever seen it (or want to!)
I'd say focus on the good goggles, worry about the lens later.
Price is fair with shipping, no tax.

Thanks so much! Yea actually I don't like the rainbow so hes not getting it lol. But I have ONE more favor to ask! Well I tried to show a link to show the two but couldn't get it to work, but anyways if you had a choice between the O Frame Text design or the O Frame Carbon Fiber, which would you choose?

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Seeing Clearly

Hey Clueless, I think that you have way more than no clue, after all you have found the best place on the planet for good advise regarding riding gear & goggles. Both are always better that picking just one....don't forget no-fog cloths, extra replacement lenses, cleaning spray & draw string type storage bags, or get the goggles & a gift cert.so he can pick out his own details.
Merry X-mas, & good luck, Porkchop.... :cool:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I thought he wanted white?
Not familiar with text, but carbon fiber is pretty much just black. I've got the CF's and like them. I also have "pearl"... kind of a white/clear mix.

Top Bottom