Obssessing

captbli

Nov 2, 2004
I am a 45 yr young computerphobe whos 16 yr old son rekindeled my love for dirt biken 4 yrs ago,since then thats what we do for entertainment.Ride mostly Hungry Valley in so cal Lots of sharp chop to blister my hands and tenderize my wrists. I have always been a motor head/grease monkey . I rode a 97 yz 250 first bike in 28 years Wow big change from a suzuki TC 90 with a gyt kit relearned to ride and taught my boy to ride now he rides the 97 yz and I treated myself to a new yz 250 03. Been surfing this Very Cool site for fork internal information.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc.

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to meet some fellow DRNers. I have seen posts before about Hungry Valley, so you might have already passed a few on the trails.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…