Oconto Falls, Wi

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
I'm going to be doing some trail riding on the trails up there soon...but do they require a spark arrester? Thanks

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
I didn't know there was any riding up there. Is there an official riding area around there that is open to the public?

If you are going into Michigan then you will need a spark arrestor and an off road permit for your bike.

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
I actually have never been there, but my friend and his parents have. Apparently there's miles upon miles of awesome trails and they've talked me into going, it'd be my first trail ride. So it's only when you go to Michigan that you need a spark arrester?

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
If you are in a state or national forest you probably will need a spark arrestor. As far as I know that applies to about every state.

Let us know how the riding was when you get back.

mxmaggie

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2002
I've been to Bong Recreation Area in Kenosha, WI and they require a spark arrestor...the staff even keeps track - watched them watching us with binoculars. Shoulda seen the confusion on their face when they were trying to find the pipe on the Husqvarna..

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…