Jan 14, 2005
Will be out in Ocotillo this weekend (hopefully). Get my bottom end back tomorrow and will do the top end Wednesday. If anyone wants to ride let me know. Have a group of 3 right now. Has anyone been out there the past couple of weekends? Are there massive washouts?

:yikes: "Ride Wide Open"

killerbeez 75

Oct 26, 2004
:cool: I will be out this saturday for a day ride out next to shell reef.Im finally getting my wife to ride her bike so mainly its a teaching day ride for me.It would be great to meet ya though if your over in the shell reef area on saturday.Are you going to go on the saboba trail ride?From alot of people I talked to it is very very hard to complete the second 35 mile lap but I am commited. :)

Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
I went out last weekend and there was quite a bit of moisture and mud in certain areas (like by the airport), and even some out on the washes, but really easy to avoid. The weather has been spectacular - hot this last weekend (80s), so there may not be much water at all! :) Unfortunately, I have to work this weekend, but I hope to be back out the 29th. Have a great time! :ride:

Jan 14, 2005
Oco

I heard about the ride, when is that? The end of Feb? I might give it a go. I will be out to the dez as many weekends as possible. Mostly day rides, but we have a couple of weekend trips planned with our usual suspects. I also have some brush in my backyard thanks to our latest weather. It knocked down half of a tree onto the roof. Well if you see me at shell reef, don't be a stranger. I have a 03 YZ125 with a #34 plate and I ride with a guy on a KX125. We always camp north of Holmes camp where the San Felipe Wash and Wolfe Well Rd. meet. On the south side of San Felipe. I have an 04 Dark Blue F150 SuperCrew-
:cool:

killerbeez 75

Oct 26, 2004
The ride is feb 27.There is a link to get the application on line in the Malcolm Smith thread.As for the tree on the house,that sounds like something I would of done so I can relate.My wife and I will be at shell reef in a burgundy f-150.We will be on her ktm250 4t,and a ttr125.I will look for ya while we are there on saturday.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom