Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Sunday ride with DW and trash. Personal invitation only to a remote area in Fremont. 9 mile loop of virgin, event type , tight a$$ single track. It brings tears to my eyes just to think about it. YOu guys think you had it good sat, nooooo wayyyy. DW can vouch for it, this was the good stuff. :nener:

Maybe 1.5 inches of snow on sandy soft soil, traction supreme. :moon:

I had to wash the dirt off my bike when I got home. :nod:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Yea I heard about it Saturday. I almost slipped on my dective hat last night to try and find the location of this event. Sounds like a good time.

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Hey Fred,
It was great riding with you. I like your bike, you have it set up well.

Mark

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Trashrider said:
Hey Fred,
It was great riding with you. I like your bike, you have it set up well.

Mark

Thanks! You should bite on that clutch from Ronnie.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Man that was some great riding {9 1/2 mile loop hare scramble format} I just love the technical tight stuff ! The roots & logs put icing on the cake. Just like event trail! Also love the fact that the boyz out there aren’t afraid to bump and rub either. It added a twist with the 525 {just wanted to show it can be done} but the silver bullet gets loaded next time! To bad Trash lost his clutch on the 200…I sure wanted to ride that bike in that type of terrain!

DW

team bulldog

Apr 4, 2004
Seems like trash always has problems with those clutch's. Is it the bike or the rider? I bet ya the new husky would of stayed alive.. Things that make ya go Hmmm!! Oh Becky, when will ya learn..

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I learned how to ride in the Fremont area before the "closed unless posted open" law applied to the public land.
Glad you guys had a great time. Looking forward to the Sandlapper enduro!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
team bulldog said:
Seems like trash always has problems with those clutch's. Is it the bike or the rider? I bet ya the new husky would of stayed alive.. Things that make ya go Hmmm!! Oh Becky, when will ya learn..

I think he might have been play’n me?...As he did say that there was no way in hell he was going to ride my 525 in that stuff….And I thought he liked big girls?... ;)

DW

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
There seems to be some doubt out there. Let me put this nonissue to rest. Bikes and Corvettes are to be used and abused. I don't baby any of my possessions since they can be bought and sold 20 times over. Life was meant to be fun. Clutches can be replaced, and I am certain there are plenty of spares out there. Don't fear what you enjoy the most!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Trashrider said:
There seems to be some doubt out there. Let me put this nonissue to rest. Bikes and Corvettes are to be used and abused. I don't baby any of my possessions since they can be bought and sold 20 times over. Life was meant to be fun. Clutches can be replaced, and I am certain there are plenty of spares out there. Don't fear what you enjoy the most!

Yeah and blondes go with chicken.

team bulldog

Apr 4, 2004
Trashrider said:
Well thats all fine & dandy, Just don't come up short on race day.Like you have with those cheesy ktm clutches...

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
team bulldog said:
Well thats all fine & dandy, Just don't come up short on race day.Like you have with those cheesy ktm clutches...
Ohhh I think it's the rider not the clutch. Trash is the only guy I know who has incorporated clutch changes into his regular gas stop routine at enduros. :laugh:

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Thanks Ted,
It was sounding like I was surrounded by a bunch of haters, non-riding haters at that.

Mark

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Trashrider said:
Thanks Ted,
It was sounding like I was surrounded by a bunch of haters, non-riding haters at that.

Mark

Trash, some of these guys are just tooo skeerd to ride in the cold. You and I both know what they are missing after the ride we had last weekend. They are probably just filled with envy. Let's ride.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Trashrider said:
Thanks Ted,

Mark
:rotfl:

DW
:p
Team Ghetto Booty

ps. I got a new front tire with your name on it bbarel!

Top Bottom