Okay so I finally got to see Hangtown!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Fist Moto... no idea where and when the 2nd motos are. Not a fan of the split thing.

So Stewart looks completely different on the RM IMHO, time will tell! Davi is starting to deliver! I've always wondered about his dedication/fitness, etc., looks to have turned the corner. Maybe the pregnant wife has something to do with it? :)

250's were AWESOME!! Looks to be the best racing this year. Barsha seems to have matured on the bike, Rockstar is always fun to watch, but loses it at the very end, yet again. What can you say about Baggett? Sweet drive at the end. I expected Tomac to podium.

Pretty excited to see the outdoors! Bummer that Reed & Villapodo aren't there.

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
Split thing is cool for me. They show 4 hours instead of summing all 4 races into two hours like before.

I did miss a couple races due to not knowing what channel the moto2 was on.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Okie, also bummed that Canard is not there! Not a fan of the TV schedule mainly because I don't get FUEL. I recorded Budds Creek on NBCSN only to find they aired the 250s on NBC earlier - my poor planning so next time (after Red Bud which I work) I'll be more careful checking the TV schedule. Anyway, if you attend Red Bud I'm the guy that sells the ice to the teams and general public for the track owners. If it's hot so are we!

Top Bottom