jnugent

Aug 30, 2003
I have been trying to find pic's and info about one of my first bikes, a 72 Husky WR250 but I'm not having much luck. I never took any pic's of my old bikes and would like to see one again just to bring back some old memories. Anyone know of any good sites where I might find some pic's? Thanks Jim

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
This is close, but a few years off.

Go to bikepics dot com. They've got a lot of bike pictures, unfortunately not your year, but you may be able to ask around there and get one.

Attachments

• husqvarna-wr250-79-bikepics-428827.jpg
    husqvarna-wr250-79-bikepics-428827.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 161

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Man, I saw a whole pick up/trailer load of those old Husky's in near mint condition this weekend. There were several that looked just like that bad boy. It was an 84 WR that got me back into riding. I still have yet to find a more comfortable bike to ride. My brother still had an early 70's model. I will try to dig up some pictures over the holidays.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Spent a lot of time behind a '72 WR250. It was Dad's first "real" bike. That thing could throw rocks like nobody's business. I can remember staring at the rear tire with my friends in utter amazement of how big the knobby was. Even fashioned an aluminum fender in an attempt to make my Yamaha Mini-Enduro look like it. Sweet bike.

jnugent

Aug 30, 2003
Merry Christmas to you to Mike and everyone else for that matter. I still have not found my old husky but thanks for the help and the cool links, the old works bikes are sweet. jim

Top Bottom