russ17

Aug 27, 2002
Hi! I have went back to the threads at the beggining to find out as much information as I can. And it seems to me from reading some of the older threads there was alot of good discussions and personal ideas about different subjects. I also have got the impression that there was some really good threads prior to what I can get on here. The theads that I can get on here are I believe 3/2000. John Cuerea has been kind enough to e-mail me a couple of old threads. So i was wondering If any of you might have some of those old good threads down loaded. If so I would greatly appreciate it .

thanks russ 17

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Russ i wish i had kept some of the old threads-in my ignorance i thought they would be around forever.I wonder if jer has any??

viking20

Sponsoring Member
Aug 11, 2002
I know how you feel!Since becoming a member,I have read all the posts of some of the forums,just so I wouldnt have to bother the regulars too much!Ive learnt so much already,this is the coolest place Ive ever found on the internet!!!

russ17

Aug 27, 2002
Originally posted by marcusgunby
Russ i wish i had kept some of the old threads-in my ignorance i thought they would be around forever.I wonder if jer has any??

Hi Jeremy good to see you back, Just wondering if you saved any of those good old discussions. seems to me by going back to the beginning of these's threads that you guys had some pretty good dicussions prior. alot of the older threads that i have been able to read on this forum have statements like (See the paradox in the speed sensitive world of valving) example! Just wish i would of known about this forum back then, seems that there was alot of information back then that has been lost. It would be greatly appericate if you have saved some of those older threads like mentioned above, that you could E-mail them or may be even post them

thanks Russ 17

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom