pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
I just seen On Any Sonday yesterday!!!!! Fuel TV had a thing called Insane Cinema and it was on!! I was watching it, and my dad sat down and watched it too!!! I thought that there was no way he would watch a show about dirt bikes. He actaully liked it and knew a couple of the bikes that i didnt. My grandfather used to sell motorcycles and carried a brand that my father used to ride once in a while. I dont remeber, it was something wierd, but I couldnt believe it!!! The movie was awesome. It was old, but still awesome. I loved it. I wish that someone would make a movie like this using current bikes and things. My dad really liked the hill climb and I was telling him about the hillclimbs they have now. Usaully he just comes home from work, talks to my mom and then goes to bed, pretty much, so it was cool. He also liked the part about "cow trailing" where the rides spit up cow poop at one another and when they went through the water crossing and soaked the middle guy. I wish there were more movies like this!!!!! This movie gets a :cool: and a :aj: !!!!!! I'm loving it!!! Hopefully I can catch it on tv agian and watch it with my dad some more.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
It's a classic alright. The only thing better than the actual movie was watching scenes from it at Dirtweek last year with Malcolm Smith himself and then getting him to sign my DVD copy :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Ditto what Chili said!

BTW - It is available on DVD from Amazon and others.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
evenslower said:
Amen Chili. A highlight of my dirtbiking life.

BTW, its on espn classic as I type this.
I dont think I have ESPN classic, this sux

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Great movie!

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
It can also be rented at your favorite movie store!

Akira

Aug 29, 2003
If you liked On any Sunday, you should watch the second one
it has alot of cool stuff in the film as well. :aj:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Take a look at "Motocross, Malcolm and More" also.

Here's Malcolm at DirtWeek last year;
(PapaKeith, Billy & Thump)

19516-IMG_0156.JPG

Top Bottom