Mx_rider7

Jan 13, 2007
1) your physical size: I am 5-6 155 pounds 13 years old
2) How physical / aggressive are you: I can be pretty agressive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? lots of track
4) Do you have any riding experience? yep 4 years
5) Do you think you will race ? yep
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? yes
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? any!!!
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? all
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike? dosnt matter just any addvice i will figure out how to get the money
10) Do you live in California? yes =(
11) anything else that you think would help form an opinion. Well i was looking at a few bikes i dont know though all i know is that my ttr125 is holding me back big time. I was looking at a yz250f or maybe a 125 2t. But then i thought maybe a 150r expert or i heard there is a yz150 coming out in a couple of months so plz help me!!!!

95xr250

Apr 6, 2007
Not a 125 little to big, but the 150 is a great bike i've rode one extremely fast for a 150 4 stroke. Or you could go 2 stroke and get a 85 my first mx bike i loved it.
Jamie Hacker

Mx_rider7

Jan 13, 2007
95xr250 said:
Not a 125 little to big, but the 150 is a great bike i've rode one extremely fast for a 150 4 stroke. Or you could go 2 stroke and get a 85 my first mx bike i loved it.
Jamie Hacker

well one will the 150 hold my weight? and two when you say i cant fit on a 125 2t is that physical like riding it or is it to big to fit on?

mox69

Mar 26, 2007
Personally if I were you I would be getting a 125 2t. Your about the smallest height I would recommend for that bike, but your weight is about right for the bike. You will grow into it, if you got anything smaller you will be mad next summer.

Just take it easy an cautious your first few rides. It literally takes 1 second of throttle at the wrong time / spot to send the bike + you into a tree,rock, outer space, etc.

Aggressive on a ttr125 compared to on a yz125 is the same as aggressive in a Volkswagen beetle compared to a new corvette.

But once you get used to it, you'll ask yourself how you ever rode the ttr :)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Mx_Rider7 guy . . . You've asked the same questions several times:

Mx_rider7 said:
(01-13-07)
(1) your physical size (both height and weight are important) 5-6 150lb
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? umm 7 out of 10
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? I would be racing motocross and a little trails but mostly moto.
4) Do you have any riding experience? Yes about 4 years
5) Do you think you will race ? yes
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? Yes
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? Well I saw the ktm 250sx ( 4 stroke) and I like yamaha too. But I do prefure the 4 stroke over a 2 stroke
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? Every brand
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike? Umm I don’t know
10) anything else that you think would help form an opinion: nope

Mx_rider7 said:
(01-16-07)
ok you guys i have been lookin for a new bike lately so here is some info plz help i have been looking at a 250f but i dont know

(1) your physical size (both height and weight are important) 5-6 150lb
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? umm 7 out of 10
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? I would be racing motocross and a little trails but mostly moto.
4) Do you have any riding experience? Yes about 4 years
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? Yes
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? Well I saw the ktm 250sx ( 4 stroke) and I like yamaha too. But I do prefure the 4 stroke over a 2 stroke
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? Every brand
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike? Umm I don’t know
10) anything else that you think would help form an opinion: nope

Mx_rider7 said:
(02-05-07)
What bike should i get?!?!?!?
1) 5 feet 7 inches
2) im pretty agresive probaly 7 out of 10
3) well i want to race motocross
4) yes about 4 years
5) yes definently
6) yes
7) 4 stroke
8) yes and it is all the brands
9) dosnt matter
10) i was loomking at the new 150 but i am not sure what do u guys think?
Mx_rider7 said:
(03-25-07)
What bike should i get?!?!?!?
1) your physical size: 4-10 75 pounds
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? i am pretty agressive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? mostley tracks
4) Do you have any riding experience? yes for about 5 years
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? any thing
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? all bikes
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike? dosnt matter
10) Do you live in California? yes
11) anything else that you think would help form an opinion

Mx_rider7 said:
(04-16-07)
once again what bike
1) your physical size: I am 5-6 155 pounds 13 years old
2) How physical / aggressive are you: I can be pretty agressive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? lots of track
4) Do you have any riding experience? yep 4 years
5) Do you think you will race ? yep
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? any!!!
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? all
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike? dosnt matter just any addvice i will figure out how to get the money
10) Do you live in California? yes =(
11) anything else that you think would help form an opinion. Well i was looking at a few bikes i dont know though all i know is that my ttr125 is holding me back big time. I was looking at a yz250f or maybe a 125 2t. But then i thought maybe a 150r expert or i heard there is a yz150 coming out in a couple of months so plz help me!!!!

Now you've gotten good info, and I'm tempted to just merge all your threads. Plus, are you 5'6" with 4 years experience, or are you 4'10" with 5 years experience?

I say get a used 125 and see how it goes.

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
yeah i dont know why you keep asking. You going to get the same answers each time..

Like pred said find a nice used 125 2-stroke and that wiill be perfect for you.

Mx_rider7

Jan 13, 2007
XRpredator said:
Mx_Rider7 guy . . . You've asked the same questions several times:

sorry about that i did some threads for my friends and my cousin but thnx

Now you've gotten good info, and I'm tempted to just merge all your threads. Plus, are you 5'6" with 4 years experience, or are you 4'10" with 5 years experience?

I say get a used 125 and see how it goes.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom