djnm

Mar 24, 2003
Has anyone had any experience with EVS Ballistic body armor?From the picture it has built in kidney belt arm shoulder and chest and back protecrion.Please letme know

altagirl

~SPONSOR~
Mar 17, 2003
I have the Azonic Z-5 body armor jacket, which looks to be pretty similar. I haven't seen the EVS one in person, but the Azonic pads are all sewn into a mesh jacket and it has a spine protector, chest protector, shoulder, elbow and forearm guards with an integrated kidney belt. There are a bunch of adjustments, both velcro and stretchy straps to keep everything in place. I originally got it for racing DH mountain bikes but it's also marketed for MX use. I'm just getting started riding motorcycles and haven't taken any bad wrecks yet to give you a full report. But it's comfortable and has a variety of adjustments to make it fit well.

http://secure.oneal.com/cart/product-a.asp?ProductCode=0570

JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
Sorry to all that discussed this topic before (it was a while back now), as I finally a pic of the Hebo one I was talking about...appears to be very similar in design. I haven't personally worn it, but a good friend has one and loves it, cool comfy and pads stay in place. Kidney belt is integrated as in the others. Not sure of pricing in the US, but up here it is like $250 Cnd...so that's like $1.55 US right? ;)

Pic is HERE

Top Bottom