EVS-BJ2 Ballistic Jersey w/ Kidney Belt

YZ Joust

Master of Jackassery
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 21, 2002
I bought the EVS-BJ2 Ballistic Jersey w/ Kidney Belt about a year ago and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for upper body protection. The jersey has plastic armor covering your chest, back, elbows and shoulders and also comes with a kidney belt. The jersey has saved me many times from injury considering I have a tendancy to examine the dirt up close. EVS has a bunch of different style jerseys including short sleeve jerseys. If you enjoy examining the dirt as often as I do I would definately sink some money into this product, I may look like a wussy wearing it but I'm still riding w/o injury!!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Thanks Joust, Twice I have had this jersey in my hands on my way to the check out stand and both time I've put it back, only to kick myself later, The freedom of mobility, weight and increased air flow is a Big Plus.

I think I'll pick one up here before the race this weekend and see how well it does in 100+ deg temps

YZ Joust

Master of Jackassery
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 21, 2002
Good luck in the race! Hopefully the jersey will keep you cool but I haven't had the misfortune of riding in 100+ degree temps... LOL... You might want to get the short sleeve version but if you crash like me stick w/ the long sleeve.

paper racer

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
new 2004 bj22

The new 2004 model called bj-22 looks really nice. I may have to get one. Be careful when you ask for a BJ 2, you may get a funny look !! Go to www.mountainboards.net they have a pic of the 2004 model. Evs only has the 2003 model on there site.

Top Bottom