jason33

Oct 21, 2006
man thats one ugly a$$ bike- i dont care if everything is new--- uh yuck-- nasty :coocoo:
i wonder if they were color blind-(no offence)-- its plain ugly

Yz250JdT250

Apr 26, 2004
Its like a reversed mugen honda color scheme... the engine and pipe should be red! hey 2 strokes 4 life how do you like your dt? i have a 77 dt250 those things seem pretty bulletproof.

Jan 3, 2007
Yz250JdT250, was good befor it turrned into my parts bike. It did not have very much power for the open ridding areas. I like the IT alot more. I used to have a DT400 and it was a blast but then my uncel let me ride hi IT400 and i had to have one but could not find one so i bought a IT465 that is even better. So, DT is great but, IT is much better.

Yz250JdT250

Apr 26, 2004
Wow i never really looked into the IT line. My DT250 is pretty sluggish too, i clamped a k&n onto it with a custom intake boot, left the pipe stock, and didnt get around to jetting it. Still starts up first kick but lacks power. Its more of a wheelie machine with those passenger pegs. I smashed one of the rider pegs off on a rock. After riding a mx bike and going to that its a little lower. I need to get an IT bike too.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom