Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Anyone know if the track has undergone any changes since we were there last year?

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
The countdown is on the calender, now I gotta get in some long practice sessions, so I dont get totally exausted by Saturday!

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Man the time is flying by. Still have stuff to get ready and I know I'll forget something. I don't like waiting for the last minute. Started making my list in March. Does anyone have something that they didn't bring that they wished they had? :yeehaw:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Dapper
Does anyone have something that they didn't bring that they wished they had? :yeehaw:
5 more gallons of gas

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I am getting really excited now! Farmer John has offered to haul my bike out to Oklahoma - is he awesome or what????

Jeff, do you still have that spare tent? I can make other arrangements if you don't.

I'm going to enter the night time poker run this year because I am actually entering a REAL night time (24 hour GP) race a few weeks after Dirtweek. I figure if I'm going to have a rough time out in the woods, I might as well get it out of my system at dirtweek. I just hope I don't run into any spiders or armadillos if I crash and my headlight shuts down after I kill the engine.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
I just hope I don't run into any spiders or armadillos if I crash and my headlight shuts down after I kill the engine.

Beware of Milkie moons .... :laugh:

Natalie: I am bringing a big tent for my daughter, she doesn't like bugs .... You are welcome to share it with her. She will not even be there until Thursday.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Jeff, do you still have that spare tent?
I sure do but it's sounds like you have that part covered even if I didn't. ;)
You're welcome to it, I think it's an 8 person tent. Perhaps you can hook them all together and build one large tent.

I'll have that one and a smaller tent available if anyone else needs to use.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Jeff Gilbert
  Perhaps you can hook them all together and build one large tent.

Yeah, and if the spiders get in I can charge a fee for everyone to see the haunted house :scream:

THANKS YOU GUYS!! :worship:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Is it time to leave yet?

Man, I'm so jazzed about going this year! It appears there will be a fairly large NorCal contingent.

In the words of Flounder, "this is gonna be great!" :aj: :aj:

Farmer John

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
5 weeks.....so close, yet so far.

I have all the stuff for my trucks next service (w/e before DW) in the garage ready & waiting.
Coolers are all cleaned & ready.
Tent is ready.

I gotta go by the shop & pick up a case of inner tubes.....
premix....

Is it time to go yet???

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I've started a list and started gathering things.&nbsp; I can't do bike prep until after I race this weekend.

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by BigLou
lol, I got piles of stuff staged in the basement!

I have a bunch of stuff staged too. Started working on the bike so it will be ready. Got new tires, top end, brakes, and need to get everything greased. I am fired up and ready to go........The 5 weeks will prolly pass quickly except for the last few days before its time to go

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I'm getting totally into the planning part now!! :yeehaw:

I'll have the bike all greased and prepped, maybe new number plates, mine are currently looking very shredded.&nbsp; I'm making all my lists and then trying to separate out stuff I can pick up at Walmart in Stillwater once I get there.&nbsp; Coolers, propane, chairs....etc.

I'm still trying to figure out just how much room Farmer John has for me to bring stuff in addition to my bike.....not sure if he knows that someone like me actually does try to bring the kitchen sink :)

Been perusing the airlines for flight times into OKC - hey is anyone doing a airport shuttle?&nbsp; I could use a lift but only if it is not inconvenient.

Yep, started my Dirtweek "pile" too, hehe! ;)

Farmer John

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
I'm still trying to figure out just how much room Farmer John has for me to bring stuff in addition to my bike.....not sure if he knows that someone like me actually does try to bring the kitchen sink :)

At this point in time, it looks like you have 1/2 of a full sized long bed truck. :thumb:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom