Shig

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
Oh, snap!! I was there on Sunday, too. It took me all day to connect that damn triple in the new rythm section. That track has come along way over the past year.
Sean #64

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
That was you on that 64, dope. You drive a ranger. I parked right next you. I was the guy on the CR250 with the other guy who jumped it on the YZ125. You ride pretty good. :)

Erik

Shig

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
Thanks, Cuz. Yeah, I remember you guys now. Your buddy has brass ones for doing that jump on a 125! We're gonna have to get everyone together for a DRN track day soon.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Damn Rat, I was looking forward to.......well you know.......

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
Hey doesn anybody know if he is going to change the track. Maybe actually add a real jump and make the thing longer. I spoke to him about 3 months ago and he mentioned that first he had to take care of the facility and then he was going to concentrate on the track.

Erik

Notto

~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2003
bedell99 said:
Hey doesn anybody know if he is going to change the track. Maybe actually add a real jump and make the thing longer. I spoke to him about 3 months ago and he mentioned that first he had to take care of the facility and then he was going to concentrate on the track.

Erik

I sure hope so, I can't imagine having a National there in its current configuration. :| :think:

Ray3667

Mar 20, 2004
don't worry guys . a friend of mine works at the city (lakewood). he said the track will change.. it has to be 30-45 seconds longer for a national.

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
Compared to the tracks national tracks I have seen (Southwick, Binghampton and Englishtown(National calibir)) lakewood is way to short and not difficult at all. A normal guy can go to that track and by the end of the day have it down. He has to add jumps that only the top pros will do and not some schmoe like me can show up and do.

Erik

Ray3667

Mar 20, 2004
not all the tracks are that difficult ... some of the tracks on the circuit are almost all natural and have very few jumps. I do know when its raced (got third in my class last year) it becomes very rough and choppy, much like other nationals.. I had some buddies years ago that raced in a few nationals, he said (and i had a hard time buying this) that PMI was the most like a national track . I personally hope that he goes south of the main track and incorperates some of the kiddy track that is there , just to spread it out

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
Ray you are absoultly right about some track not having jumps,(for example southwick) but southwick has sand which get unbelieveable after a while and is much longer. Unadilla is undadilla, nuf said and washougal is so beatiful who needs jumps there. Lakewood has no distinct personality except it is at altitude. As of right now what would you think if you where you where RC and pulled up to lakewood.

Erik

Top Bottom