IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
If you're going to flat land, get on the gas hard right before you land, that will drop the rear wheel and you won't launch over the bars quite as easily.

If you have any questions about it, watch Speed Channel tomorrow about 6 pm I think.. Peoria TT is going to be on.

Those guys know how to land a big jump on the flat.

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
well, any time i have a jump with flat reception i land on the back wheel first. gas it hard to stiffen the suspension like indy had said will do the trick.

Dec 31, 2008
i over shot a like 60ft jump a while back, i landed down in the flat both wheels at the same time, and did not gas it when i landed. i hurt my ankle and couldnt walk on it for like 3 days, and than i was wondering. i have heard of gassing it when you land but i forgot to do it in this situation, so i guess the answer is rear wheel first and gas it than.

jayhedrick

~SPONSOR~
Mar 10, 2009
Gas it right before you land not right after you land... Just don't do it if your front end is already up high... If that's the case pull the clutch in and tap the rear brake then you can gas it right before you land... This will bring the rear wheel 2 the ground first and distribute the force of land more out instead of all coming down

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom