Rev

Mar 6, 2001
Was going to buy a pair of Tech 8`s or sidi force for my second choice. Went to the dealer to get them and they told me to wait, they just ordered a boot called Oxtar Pro. All they had was a picture and info on the boot but they did see them at a dealer expo. They was really pumped over them.They said it was a cross between a Tech 8 and sidi force boot but cheaper. I looked at their website looks like a great boot with nice protection. Anybody ever heard of this boot or maybe wear a pair of them. Let me know if you like them.

endosports

Jan 10, 2002
Oxtar line is coming the end of March.

I have sampled the prototype and they are a stellar boot. They offer the booty like the Tech 8 and the styling is far superior to any boot. I believe retail price for the Pro is 299.99 and lower model is still to come.

I will be sampleing the cheaper model soon and will have a review for it.

Rev

Mar 6, 2001
The dealer in Indy is having a supercross party friday before the big show Sat. They are trying to get me the boot friday if not they will try to get the Rep in with a pair of boot for us to look at. Right now after looking at the website I`m getting a pair. Let you know later

Top Bottom