sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Possibly going to paragon this weekend if the weather holds up. More than welcome to come if you want. Where in South eastern Pa are you?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I've been seeing a lot of new members that live in PA. We should have a realy nice Spring trail ride if everyone can make it :)

Keep your eyes on this forum!!

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Cold is bad for riding, Cold is good for snow boarding :aj:

RBSOB

Jun 24, 2004
Where is Paragon and is it open to the public? Any kind of ORV registration required, as is the case all over New England? Live in Ct. for 20 years now but get back to Pa. several times a year and would like to bring the bikes and ride sometime. Thanks, Jim G

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
www.paragonap.com
It's a private facility so you don't need any registration and it's located in Hazleton. Try and make it for our Spring ride and we'll show you around. It will be the 1st or 2nd weekend in May. Stay tuned for more details :)

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
eventhough this is off topic, i board in the poconos and some in Vermont... killington, mt snow, and occasionally i go out to Lake tahoe cause my buddy lives there. Whats bear creek like, never been there

RBSOB

Jun 24, 2004
Thanks for the invite to Spring ride RM Guy. I can likely be there. I grew up about 50 miles north of Hazelton and still have some family there, will definitely make it to Paragon in the future! Jim G

Ruff Rider

Sep 14, 2004
Bear creeks website: www.skibearcreek.com

Its pretty nice. Havent gone to too many other resorts. Not too many people come from farther than 2-3 hours or so. Usually not crowded except on some weekends. Best terrian park in area (except Jack Frost) but BC spent $25,000. Tons of rails, half-pipe, decent trails, decent lifts (new quad), new lodge with new hotel.

Bear Creeks definately on the up.

Ps i was recently down at Langhorne Ski Shop and i over herd the employees saying its their favorite mt in PA

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
good stuff, maybe i'll make it there since it isnt far, do you live near langhorne, i'm bout 15 min from there

Ruff Rider

Sep 14, 2004
actually i just shop at langhorne (about hour and a half trip) from Berks County. id asume it would be closer to you than the poconos. usually theyre making snow most of the time so all we need is some cold. most of their trails are intermediate but theyres some pretty sweet freestyle stuff (obviously nothing compaired to Vermont or Canada) if ur into that

Brad

kstout4life

Aug 2, 2004
im located in Birdsboro, Pagoda Motocross is about 5 min away. id like to ride on trails more next year and meet some new people. u may see me on a atv though in the spring, trail bike got too small and have to sell, its tough to find a perfect fitting bike when ur 6'3''. My yz125 is the closest thing to fit me.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom